Monday, July 21, 2008

Let me make another prediction. Obama will be taken by Israeli occupation commanders on a helicopter tour of West Bank and Golan heights. Upon descending from the helicopter, he will make a statement to the effect that he did not know how small the terrain is, and how narrow Israel is. He will say a few words more about Israeli security needs. All U.S. senators, congress people, and presidential candidates go through this rituals. But they don't realize that when they make these statements they are saying basically this: I am not very bright, and I am really ignorant of geography. I never bothered to look at the map, and I am willing to utter whatever words dictated to me by my AIPAC-approved advisers. Oh, and I also am very insincere, and may criticize Israel after I celebrate my 80th birthday, like Jimmy Carter.